CMS PTO News 2014-15
PTO Officers 2014-2015:
- Co-Chairs - Mia Justman, Pam Christnovich
- Treasurer -
Central PTO meetings are held in the CMS library. PTO meetings are usually about 30-45 minutes in length. All parents in attendance will receive Wildcat Cash for their students.
Market Day pick up is the second Monday of every month from 3:30-4:30pm in the CMS cafeteria. The easiest way to order is to place your order online at www.marketday.com . You can take advantage of special on-line only deals and can pay for your order using a credit or debit card. Orders can also be turned in to school and paid for with cash/check.
PTO Meeting Dates
Not yet scheduled
Market Day Pick Up Dates
Not yet scheduled
Activities/Events/Contributions of PTO this school year are:
- Sponsors Back to School Dance on Friday, September 12 from 6-8 p.m.
- Color Run, Friday, October 10 - right after school
- Runs Book Fair in November during conferences week.
- Donates funds toward 6th Grade Camp, 7th Grade Readathon, 7th Grade Rocket Day, and 8th Grade Field Trip and Recognition.
- Purchases Honor Roll license plates.
- Holds Teacher Appreciation Breakfast in May.
- Helps purchase school equipment and extras not allotted for in school budgets.
Ongoing PTO Fundraisers:
Market Day-orders can be placed each month either on-line at marketday.com or order sheets can be returned to school.
BoxTops for Education Homeroom Challenges- where the winning homerooms will receive an Ice Cream Sundae Party compliments of PTO! The Fall Challenge will be held October - December.
Fall/Spring Dutch Mill Bulb Sale– Fall sale will be held in October and the Spring sale will take place in April.
Target’sTake Charge of Education® program- We've discovered a terrific way to raise funds for our school. It's super-easy, and all you have to do is use your Target® Visa® or Target® RedCard. We will receive a percentage of the amount of each purchase in the form of a cash donation from Target. It's that easy! Just visit target.com/tcoe, or call 1-800-316-6142 to designate “CentralMiddle School” School ID:108515. So if you're going to Target anyway, please consider using your Target® Visa® or Target® RedCard.
*Find out how much money our school has already received at target.com/tcoe.
*Grandparents, alumni, neighbors and friends can take part, too.
*Use School ID:108515 to designate CentralMiddle School.
Notes from Central PTO: